Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Mission Day

Last Friday we had Mission Day. After morning tea I bought lollies from Sr Evalesi. They tasted sweet and were crunchy in my mouth. Next I went to the lunch room and bought an ice block. It tasted like  lemon juice. Next  Heneliena painted a sparkly rainbow on my face. After lunch we went to Room 1 to watch a movie called Star. It was about Mary and Joseph. We ate buttery and salty popcorn while we watched the movie. 
We had a great time at mission Day.  

                                                       By Patricia  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Patricia, I really enjoyed reading your recount about Mission Day at St. Patricks School. I loved the way you described what the lollies tasted like and how they crunched in your mouth when you chewed them. Your illustration is amazing. Great job Patricia.

    ReplyDelete